If you need to rush us for your order,please text Jennifer at
903-458-1716. Give her your name, date of order, what coop,
and when you MUST have it .
Pat is often too busy making coops and obtaining materials to
answer the phone or check his messages. With our volume of customer communications, he would not have any time left to make the coops!
June 8, 2015
1. Continue boxing the Louis 6 for Heidi. 8:00-11:00am (4 boxes) Get to UPS.
2. Jill has waited her 3rd building of the 8x12 for a long time. It's ready to be disassembled
and boxed in the afternoon. Sending hardware.
3. John is waiting for his Louis 8. Assemble all parts and begin building the coop.
4. Truck broke down. We ran out of diesel, and learned just how much harder diesel trucks
are to restart after running completely dry!
June 9, 2015
1. John's Louis 8 is half done.
2. Start making parts for two Samantha coops - they're already late!!
3. The Emily Coop pattern is on the table - we need two of them, one for shipping, one for delivery to Farmersville.
June 10, 2015
Today we worked on two brooders and two Emily, and a 8x8 big Alphonse Hen Houses at the
Pat and me (Jennifer) and our son Charlie. three as a team. We're so busy.
We need many sets of
PORTABLE FENCE POSTS!!!
June 17, 2015
We spent a lot of time at Lowe's - most of the cedar boards are not up to our standards. We can't accept such bad quality cedar and have to find the few cedar boards among them that are good enough for the quality of coop that we strive for.
Today we worked on two Emily coops, and a 4x10 big Louis 10 for John C.
Our son Charlie does a good job of staining lumber (brush each side of the pine boards at least 3 times).
June 20-28, 2015 (Just too busy to write a daily report for those days..)
June 30,2015 This Louis 10 is almost done. Sorry for the delay, John.
These boxes are all for a Louis 6
( 4x6 and 5 foot tall for 8-10 hens)
to rush your order
Oops.. A whole year had passed already?
We were busy, weren't we?
At least I shall post a new photo each day, I say..
Someone picked up
the Louis 10
(4X10) chicken coop
Hard working till
10:00 at night
From May 30th to June 3rd
Delivered A Large (4' X12' - Good for 20-30 Chickens)